A Fun Do-It-Yourself Cheesy Adventure
This Is A Sponsored Post That Contains Affiliate Links
I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas and are ready to start into 2018! Raclette is one of the most popular meals for the holidays in Germany, besides fondue which I featured last week with a beer and bacon cheese fondue recipe and a Boska Fondue Set Giveaway. If you haven’t invested in a Raclette set already, I can highly recommend the Boska Partyclette XL for its open, modern design with cozy candle light, wood and steel (it even won a design award last year!), and it collapses neatly for easy storage.
Make Everybody Happy
The big advantage of Raclette is that it’s easy to please all and everyone. It all starts with Raclette cheese, which you can buy pre-sliced at Whole Foods or Trader Joe’s, and then the fun begins: top with your favorite items like onions, artichokes, tomatoes, corn, pear, pineapple, ham, shrimp and more, set it over the candle light, enjoy some salad and good conversation with friends and family in the meantime, and finally devour your melted cheesy goodness with a glass of celebratory Schlumberger Brut sparkling wine that will cleanse your palate between every different raclette variety you try (check this link for availability in your area), and some rustic bread.
Enter to Win NOW!
Thank you for stopping by my blog! Please stay a while, drool over some delicious German food, leave some feedback and ideas in the comment section below, and subscribe to receive weekly emails with new recipes!
To enter to win the pictured, candlelight-powered Boska Partyclette XL Set with the wood and steel frame, 8 enamel pans, 8 spatulas and 16 tea lights, follow these steps:
- Subscribe to my blog and confirm your subscription via the email that is sent to you.
- Leave a comment at the bottom of this post with why you need this Raclette set in your life.
- Share this post to Facebook for an additional entry (If you do so, please leave a note in the comment below with a link to your Facebook page).
Must be a US resident to enter. Winner will be drawn on 1/7 at 9 p.m. CST and announced shortly thereafter. Prize must be claimed within 3 days of announcement or a new winner will be selected. The value is $79.99.
What You’ll Need for Raclette:
- Raclette cheese (you can purchase this pre-sliced at Whole Foods or Trader Joe’s)
- Toppers – let your imagination run free! Below a few of my favorite combinations:
- Ham, fresh pineapple, red onion
- Salami, pear, red bell pepper
- Boiled, sliced potato, red onion
- Sautéed garlic shrimp, mushrooms, corn and tomato
- A simple green salad with light dressing
- Some rustic bread like baguette or ciabatta
Other Items You’ll Need:
SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
An email was just sent to confirm your subscription. Please check your email and click confirm to activate your subscription.
Some Other Cheesy German Recipes To Try:
- German Cheese, Beer and Bacon Fondue – make sure to enter the Boska Fondue Set Giveaway on Instagram as well!
I received compensation from Niche Import Co. in exchange for writing this post. Although this post is sponsored, all opinions, thoughts and recipes are my own. This post contains affiliate links, which means that I may be compensated if you click certain links.