You love authentic German food like I do and that's why you're here! Many of my German recipes have taken me years to perfect and are inspired by my Oma Sieghilde's German cooking that I grew up with in Germany.
Trending German Recipes
- Authentic, Soft German Pretzels (Brezeln)
- Döner Kebab Recipe (Chicken Version)
- My Favorite Raclette Recipes & Ideas
- Obatzda (Authentic German Beer Cheese Dip from Bavaria)
- German Stuffed Cabbage Rolls (Kohlrouladen)
- Easy Käsespätzle (German Cheese Spätzle)
- The BEST German Meatballs Recipe (Königsberger Klopse)
- German Potato Pancakes (Kartoffelpuffer)
Christmas in Germany wouldn't be the same without the amazing Christmas foods and recipes like Plätzchen (German Christmas cookies) and the BEST Stollen and some Christmas market favorites like Dampfnudeln (steamed dumplings), Glühwein (German mulled wine) and roasted chestnuts.
See more Christmas recipes →
German Soup & Winter Recipes
Stay warm and cozy with some of my favorite German soup recipes like German lentil soup and Flädlesuppe. And don't forget about sweet treats like Wiener Apfelstrudel (Vienna apple strudel) and German pancakes (Pfannkuchen).
See more soup recipes →