You miss authentic German food like I do and that's why you're here! Many of my German recipes have taken me years to perfect and are inspired by my Oma Sieghilde's German cooking that I grew up with in Germany.
Trending German Recipes
Do you miss authentic-tasting Döner Kebab? How about homemade pretzels with Obatzda cheese dip? You're not alone. Here are my German recipes that are popular right now!
- Authentic, Soft German Pretzels (Brezeln)
- Döner Kebab Recipe (Chicken Version)
- My Favorite Raclette Recipes & Ideas
- Obatzda (Authentic German Beer Cheese Dip from Bavaria)
- German Potato Pancakes (Kartoffelpuffer)
- The BEST Frikadellen (German Hamburgers)
- Easy Käsespätzle (German Cheese Spätzle)
- How to make Donuts (German Berliner)
Spring can bring in a cooling storm (perfect for German beef rouladen, cheese spätzle, or creamy lemon stewed chicken) or early summer weather (perfect for a spring Strudel or Schwenkbraten and my Oma's creamy pasta salad).
See more recipes →